What month did Princess take the steak of available anytime in the DR ?

ladypalmtree

I was looking at menu's from the end of last year. Does anyone have menu's for the Sapphire from this year? Thanks..LPT:rolleyes:

It has been off since the new menu's came out over the last 6 months.

You can still ask for it, it is still available although not advertised. :)

Some people say they were denied the steak when they asked. I wish I could see the new menu's. Do they have the homestyle things on them as well. Anybody have the menu's? We sail a week from Saturday. LPT:rolleyes:

Some people did not ask the right person.

The MD on the last 3 cruises confirmed that you could ask and I partaked!!!

Hmmm... we were on the Crown Princess last summer and I believe we had the new menus. There were tournedos available on the Always Available side of the menu. It's also on the Emerald menu via the link above. I much prefer tournedos over sirloin or NY strip any day.

On Princess's website there is a sample menu from the Emerald (for some reason when you pick a ship, only the Emerald's menus come up)--Emerald Princess Menus. It shows sirloin on the Always Available section :confused:. Wonder how old the menu is?

I was on the Emerald January 19-29 of this year. The menu linked above is no longer in use. The "small plates/large plates" concept was short-lived.

Chris

Alright, we know where the beef is now, but what on earth did they do with the dessert selections that used to be on the menus" Has Princess spent extra and now have separate leather bound menus for dessert selections?

Ciao for now!!!

We cruised the Golden last year. I think the dessert menu was seperate. My dd really likes the steak. The chicken is dry! She will be happy if they have some kind of pasta or shrimp. It is not like any of us will starve. She is always off with her friends non meal time or excursion time. They go to the buffet and the pizza place. Drink soda all day..........and they never gain weight..lol. My dh is not picky......likes to try different things and several things at each meal. He is thin and can also get away with it...Then there is me...oh well! I will enjoy and then back to the diet..LPT:eek:

Alright, we know where the beef is now, but what on earth did they do with the dessert selections that used to be on the menus" Has Princess spent extra and now have separate leather bound menus for dessert selections?

Ciao for now!!!

OK, now I feel like I am living in the Twilight Zone. We have always had a seperate dessert menu in the diningroom for dinner on Princess. I can't remember ever having the desserts listed on the regular menu but they were always presented seperately. :confused::confused:

OK, now I feel like I am living in the Twilight Zone. We have always had a seperate dessert menu in the diningroom for dinner on Princess. I can't remember ever having the desserts listed on the regular menu but they were always presented seperately. :confused::confused:

I agree Toto. And if I remember rightly, back in January the filet steak was available each evening (on the Crown P).

Glenda

I just got off the CB 3/1/09 to 3/8/09 sailing.

1) Toto is correct. The dessert menu is separate and presented following the main meal.

2) The always available steak has been removed and replaced with medallions of beef. I tried this once and was disappointed. It was quite flavorless.

-Gordon

Me neither.

Archived