Post Cruise Survey

warmwinds

We just got back from the Summit less than 2 weeks ago. Just got an e-mail from Celebrity to do a "Post Cruise Survey" - has anyone else gotten one and taken it? I haven't opened it yet because I don't want to start unless I can finish, and I'm hoping it's not one of those that go on and on forever.

We just got back from the Summit less than 2 weeks ago. Just got an e-mail from Celebrity to do a "Post Cruise Survey" - has anyone else gotten one and taken it? I haven't opened it yet because I don't want to start unless I can finish, and I'm hoping it's not one of those that go on and on forever.

Yes, we also received one today, great questions and vast room to enter comments. Answering took only a few minutes.

In an effort to continually improve our service and provide guests with the best possible vacation experience, we gather information from a select group of guests, of which you are one. Please take a moment to share your thoughts on your recent cruise with us.

To complete the questionnaire simply:

Click here

I got the emailed survey link after our December cruise on Century. And then another one a few weeks later. I did them both since I thought of a few things after filling out the first one. I wonder if they compared my answers.

Archived