Tea Time on NCL

Retired

Unfortunately there is no high tea, or tea time on NCL. One of the few things I missed from other cruise lines.

I was told that there were scones, clotted cream and other tea "fixings" available in the buffet, but never did get there to check that out. Wouldn't have been the same. Half the fun of the high tea is being served, I think.

We went to "English Tea" once on a Jewel class ship, probably was Jewel, a year or so ago, a small gathering put on by the CD in the Star Bar next to Cagneys.

Unfortunately the CD had forgotten to tell the catering department so no tea turned up. We dispersed.

Some of the ladies wore bonnets and we were a little disappointed, this was the only "Tea" event I have ever seen on NCL, and of course it wasn't going to be what we call "High Tea" anyway, just tea sandwiches and scones etc.

Unfortunately there is no high tea, or tea time on NCL. One of the few things I missed from other cruise lines.

I was told that there were scones, clotted cream and other tea "fixings" available in the buffet, but never did get there to check that out. Wouldn't have been the same. Half the fun of the high tea is being served, I think.

It is true they have those items on the buffet, or at least on a couple of the NCL cruises we have been on they did.. I LOVE clotted cream by the way...However I am right there with you that half the fun is being served at high tea. 8-)

Archived