Miami hotels with airport & port shuttles

herewego

Hi, we are sailing out of Miami for TA trip in April. What we need is a decent hotel that has both airport and port shuttles. We would of course like them to be free but if they have a small charge, that would be fine too. A breakfast would be a bonus :-)

Anyone know of any hotels that would work? TIA

Kristy

there really aren't any...maybe a laquinta or something, but most do NOT have both. Airport shuttle wouldn't be an issue...as long as you stay ny the airport. (i think there is only 1 or 2...do a search on this thread...it was asked about a week ago)

Otherwise, try super shuttle or a taxi. Cab fare to downtown hotels is in the 20-30$ range depending on where you are staying.....then hop a cab to the pier.

SOME downtown hotels have contracts with a srevice to take people to the pier, for a fee. The Biscayne bay marriott used to offer this, but i am not sure if they still do.

I really don't think you will get 2 shuttles and breakfast...you should choose which is most important....

Hi, we are sailing out of Miami for TA trip in April. What we need is a decent hotel that has both airport and port shuttles. We would of course like them to be free but if they have a small charge, that would be fine too. A breakfast would be a bonus :-)

Anyone know of any hotels that would work? TIA

Kristy

You might want to read the thread about Travel Zoo's rate ($99)for the Intercontinental. It's only a $25 dollar ride from the airport. $10 to the pier. For that price, if there's a room available the night you need it, I'd jump at it. 100 TIMES better than any airport hotel !!!! Be careful where you book at the airport. Some places are pretty seedy.

I checked out the $99 rate but ended up going with the Hilton - it was $165 and included airport, port transfers, happy hour free cocktails and a made to order breakfast the next day.

I also found 3 or 4 other hotels that offered both shuttles and a couple of them had breakfast included. Now I just need to work on the London hotels LOL

I checked out the $99 rate but ended up going with the Hilton - it was $165 and included airport, port transfers, happy hour free cocktails and a made to order breakfast the next day.

I also found 3 or 4 other hotels that offered both shuttles and a couple of them had breakfast included. Now I just need to work on the London hotels LOL

Which Hilton are you staying at? I didn't think the downtown Miami Hilton had airport shuttles. The port transfers must be part of some package?

Hmmm...or is this the Airport Hilton?

Archived