Room change

They are all beautiful cabins. 1600 is in the corner aft with awesome views, huge balcony and all the same perks as the other GS. 1550 and 1552 are on the hump, convenient to elevators, and also with awesome views and the same perks.

1600 is a little walk from the elevators - down a long corridor.

1550 and 1552 are very convenient.

If you are young and energetic - the walk to the aft won't bother you. If you go back to your cabin often (i.e. to smoke . .or just forgetful ...icon12.gif ) then I would choose the hump.

Also it would depend (to me anyway) which Itinerary. . . The aft would give you panaramic views of where you have been . .. the hump will give you side views .. ...

Really 6 of one, 1/2 dozen of the other . ..

All are beautiful. Enjoy your cruise.

Paula

Many people like the aft. cabins. Me not so. So for me it would be 1552 in a heartbeat. It´s my fav. cabin on the Radiance class.

I´ve not had 1600 but have visited it and to me it´s kinda odd shaped, which I don´t like. While I´ve not measured it, so I might be wrong, but the cabin(1600) appeared to be smaller to me. At least for usable cabin space, as 1600 has a corridor at the entrance, that IMO is just wasted space.

I have to mention though, if you are looking for privacy on the balcony you are better off with 1600, as a good part of your 1552 balcony could be seen from 1554.

ETA: There´s pics from the Jewel of the Seas on my website, showing 1600, 1552 and 1554. With Serenade and Jewel being sister they should be mostly the same.

Archived