What's to eat - Ultimate Balcony Dining

Poulsbo Cruisers

We did the Ultimate Balcony Breakfast and felt it was a waste of money. Substituted Eggs Benedict for the salmon and they were dried out and tasted old. The person taking the order could barely speak English and I got a lot of push back on changes. There was absolutely nothing on the menu that we couldn't have gotten fresher if we had gone to the buffet. The pastries were hard, they forgot the tea and the milk.

They charged us $32 for it and added the 15% gratuity. Nothing was set up, it was just dumped in the room. You are really paying for the champagne. DH was really disappointed since breakfast is his favorite meal to eat out and he envisioned it being really romantic on the balcony on a sea day.

You would do better to order the continetal breakfast from room service and have one of you run up to the buffet for the rest of it.

We did the Ultimate Balcony Breakfast and felt it was a waste of money. Substituted Eggs Benedict for the salmon and they were dried out and tasted old. The person taking the order could barely speak English and I got a lot of push back on changes. There was absolutely nothing on the menu that we couldn't have gotten fresher if we had gone to the buffet. The pastries were hard, they forgot the tea and the milk.

They charged us $32 for it and added the 15% gratuity. Nothing was set up, it was just dumped in the room. You are really paying for the champagne. DH was really disappointed since breakfast is his favorite meal to eat out and he envisioned it being really romantic on the balcony on a sea day.

You would do better to order the continetal breakfast from room service and have one of you run up to the buffet for the rest of it.

Sorry to hear that it wasn't good. We have enjoyed it the few times we had it. You should have complained, I'm sure they would have made good on it

We should have complained, but DH doesn't like to make waves and he felt we had eaten it anyway. I am not that fond of Princess' room service menu anyway as it is so limited. Guess we will have to stick w/the buffet or go to the dining room.

Archived