Norwegian Epic - more revealed

Leave it up to some to turn a fun thread into yet another opportunity to bash NCL. Lord, it's tiresome. You'd think that people would have more to do with their time wouldn't you?

CG

agreed, we can laugh at this and it is very funny and clever; we can even get a little put off by it, which a few have, but for anyone to come on and blast NCL again is getting out of hand..

Nita

Yesss!! the tour of italy, and the chicken Scampi is awesome!

wheres Starbucks tho? or maybe Dunkin donuts instead they are a bit cheaper than Starbucks:p

When I took my Norwegian post cruise survey recently, I told them they needed a Starbucks. I am a Starbucks fanatic and honestly thought it was the only thing missing from my vacation. Hilarious!

I think this ship needs a Wal-Mart! What do you think?:D

Leave it up to some to turn a fun thread into yet another opportunity to bash NCL. Lord, it's tiresome. You'd think that people would have more to do with their time wouldn't you?

CG

Well that's exactly my point! I took the "fun" thread as a bashing from the beginning... this is the OP's first post???... Or did they open a new acct because they didn't want to post with their regular log on?:rolleyes:

I read threads all the time comparing Carnival to RCCL or NCL as a Motel 6 to a Marriott. Motel 6 fun or no fun is really unnecessary. We have alot of new posters that will not get that this OP and the rest of you are just joking.

Go ahead and tell me to lighten up...

:) :) It's even bigger and better than we all thought possible. :) :)

norwegian-epig.jpg

Enjoy!

Looks like it's going to be Unlimited Soup & Salad from Olive Garden; Grand Slams from Denny's; Egg McMuffins from Mickey D's; Pick'n'Pair lunches from Applebees; and all the OJ and Fruit Smoothies we could possibly drink...AND we wouldn't even have to leave port! That's what I call a CTN, for sure!!

DT

I think NCL might just wanna use this for future referance, I mean they got bowling alleys now, so these resturants make sence. well, they do need to add the Affle house, opps I mean Waffel house. I wonder if they will but a mechanical bull in 1 of the bars???

GREAT 1ST POST

LMAO :D

WAYYYYYYYYYYYY to many people on this post have way to many favorite items of choice from some of America's finest establishments. Everyone is rippin' on the new NCL Mall of America but it seems everyone is missing a little bit of home cooking from Chez Denny's or those authentic Italian boys who invetned the Tour of Italy. Me thinks you all wish it just might happen........

WAYYYYYYYYYYYY to many people on this post have way to many favorite items of choice from some of America's finest establishments. Everyone is rippin' on the new NCL Mall of America but it seems everyone is missing a little bit of home cooking from Chez Denny's or those authentic Italian boys who invetned the Tour of Italy. Me thinks you all wish it just might happen........

Yes of course I wish it would happen, most of these foods we are talking about would taste wayy better than the current ncl offerings, besides le bistro + cagneys

rofl

Well that's exactly my point! I took the "fun" thread as a bashing from the beginning... this is the OP's first post???... Or did they open a new acct because they didn't want to post with their regular log on?:rolleyes:

I read threads all the time comparing Carnival to RCCL or NCL as a Motel 6 to a Marriott. Motel 6 fun or no fun is really unnecessary. We have alot of new posters that will not get that this OP and the rest of you are just joking.

Go ahead and tell me to lighten up...

I'm not going to tell you to lighten up. I understand what you mean. Truth is though, I agree with you on 50% of this. The OP probably didn't post this to be funny. The brand new Username is a giveaway IMO.

However, where we sort of disagree on this is how to handle it. You confronted straight on (which I understand) and mostly everyone else treated it with humor. Sort of laughing at the OP. I think that upsetting people was exactly what the intention was and it has backfired bigtime.

In regards to the other posters, nothing much to say other then "anyone surprised?" I'm out of this thread now. The bashers have arrived and it's time for me to get as far away from them as possible.

Enjoy everyone. :)

CG

Yes of course I wish it would happen, most of these foods we are talking about would taste wayy better than the current ncl offerings, besides le bistro + cagneys

rofl

You didn't like the food in the MDR's? I've yet to eat at any specialty restaurant except for the Italian Cafe, and I thought the selections from the menu were wonderful in the MDR's.

I may not be a "foodie," but I certainly can differentiate a food chain meal to the meals I was served.

Care to elaborate on your displeasure?

You didn't like the food in the MDR's? I've yet to eat at any specialty restaurant except for the Italian Cafe, and I thought the selections from the menu were wonderful in the MDR's.

I may not be a "foodie," but I certainly can differentiate a food chain meal to the meals I was served.

Care to elaborate on your displeasure?

the food in the mdr was just ok, was not really hot or warm when we finally got it le bistro and cagneys was far better quality

good grief i was joking for the most part like everyone else on this thread

[quote name='AnastasiaBeaverhouseIII']:) :) It's even bigger and better than we all thought possible. :)

[IMG]http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt145/anastasiabeaverhousenIII/norwegian-epig.jpg[/IMG]

Enjoy![/quote]
LMAO! Welcome to CC! :D
Cruiserccl all the way from the RCCL forum! :p

[quote name='Ladder55']the food in the mdr was just ok, was not really hot or warm when we finally got it le bistro and cagneys was far better quality

good grief i was joking for the most part like everyone else on this thread[/quote]

You need to be careful! It may seem like cruisers are a happy, carefree bunch, but sometimes they will decide to bring the downer in a big way. Just be careful what you say! Don't argue! Don't joke! 98% will get your joke but there will be one or two who will make you want to abandon ship.

[quote name='Ladder55']Yes of course I wish it would happen, most of these foods we are talking about would taste wayy better than the current ncl offerings, besides le bistro + cagneys
rofl[/QUOTE]

Oooh... This was joke.. OK... My bad.

[quote name='Ladder55']the food in the mdr was just ok, was not really hot or warm when we finally got it le bistro and cagneys was far better quality

good grief i was joking for the most part like everyone else on this thread[/QUOTE]

..Guess we've just been lucky.. As Goldie Locks would say, "It was just right."

[quote name='carlalena1']You need to be careful! It may seem like cruisers are a happy, carefree bunch, but sometimes they will decide to bring the downer in a big way. Just be careful what you say! Don't argue! Don't joke! 98% will get your joke but there will be one or two who will make you want to abandon ship.[/quote]

yep just follow some threads and youll see the same people over and over trying to drag you or it down, its really pathetic

perfect example ^^^ up there

[quote name='carlalena1']You need to be careful! It may seem like cruisers are a happy, carefree bunch, but sometimes they will decide to bring the downer in a big way. Just be careful what you say! Don't argue! Don't joke! 98% will get your joke but there will be one or two who will make you want to abandon ship.[/quote]
maybe the epic will have an anit-anxiety or anti-depressant clinic, rofl

[B]BREAKING NEWS: NCL just Revealed the 1-room Garden Villa suites!!! These cabins will feature: 2 beds, a 19 year old color TV, a restroom, and an indoor garden! ($97,004.67 per flower, limit of 3 flowers per suite.)[/B]

[B][IMG]http://www.motel6.com/i/photos/m6_0343_double_lg.jpg[/IMG][/B]

[quote name='AWinkler']You didn't like the food in the MDR's? I've yet to eat at any specialty restaurant except for the Italian Cafe, and I thought the selections from the menu were wonderful in the MDR's.

Care to elaborate on your displeasure?[/quote]

I think the food on NCL is catered by Pet Smart. Either that or the Head Chef for NCL used to work on the TV show Fear Facor. :eek:

[quote name='Texas Teen'][B]BREAKING NEWS: NCL just Revealed the 1-room Garden Villa suites!!! These cabins will feature: 2 beds, a 19 year old color TV, a restroom, and an indoor garden! ($97,004.67 per flower, limit of 3 flowers per suite.)[/B]

[B][IMG]http://www.motel6.com/i/photos/m6_0343_double_lg.jpg[/IMG][/B][/quote]

What? No more crushed velvet and fake satin in every color under the rainbow? This decor is an improvement over the current ships.:eek::D

Archived