When do luggage tags and stuff arrive?

BoPippy

It depends on the cruise line. I have had them as early as 6 weeks before and as late as 6 days before .

Right now am waiting for my final docs for April 26 QM2 cruise , but other posters whose cruise is not until May have already received their final docs (they are as far apart as UK and Northen states in USA

I'm sailing on the Emerald on April 19th. I got my cruise package about 3 weeks ago. My TA said that, based on her experience, Princess would mail her the docs 10-14 days before the cruise and that she'd get them to me right away. She was quite surprised when I

e-mailed her that I'd just gotten them in the mail.

OP is on Sea Princess, and as noted by others, Princess does mail out the Cruise Answer Book, luggage tags and Shorex book shortly after final payment. Some TA's have Princess mail them directly to the customer, some like to look over everything and forward the packet.

BoPippy-If you used a TA, I would contact them and ask where your documents are, unless you booked only recently (in the last few weeks). If you booked directly with Princess, call the 800 number and ask for it.

It depends :

IF you booked directly with the cruiseline, your info should arrive 30 days before your cruise.

IF you booked with a TA and that TA has electronic docs, you will need to print your own tags from the internet.

Really depends on the cruise line. We received our docs and luggage tags 7+ weeks before sailing for our upcoming cruise. In the past it may have been 30 days, in one case 3 weeks. Some times you won't get anything if your TA booked it as electronic and you just check in at the pier.

Archived