NCL Epic - when - where?

cigloo

does anyone know when she will start sailing? what month in 2010?

Right know the plan calls for May 2010. No date for the first Miami cruise yet.

The ship's Western Caribbean itinerary includes stops in Costa Maya, Mexico; Roatán, Bay Islands, Honduras; and Cozumel, Mexico. Norwegian Epic's Eastern Caribbean itinerary includes stops in Philipsburg, St. Maarten; St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands and Nassau, Bahamas.

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/pressroom/pressRelease.html?storyCode=PR_012709

NCL will open Norwegian Epic's sailings for group block bookings exclusively for travel partners in mid-March 2009.

Everyone I have talked to says bookings will open to the public in early May

Quote from email I have from NCL:

"Norwegian Epic: In our printed preview you'll already find the sail dates of our next generation Freestyle Cruising ship Norwegian Epic. Group allotments for these itineraries can be made from March 18, 2009 and individual bookings start in May "

Quote from email I have from NCL:

"Norwegian Epic: In our printed preview you'll already find the sail dates of our next generation Freestyle Cruising ship Norwegian Epic. Group allotments for these itineraries can be made from March 18, 2009 and individual bookings start in May "

thats what I am looking for, the sailings and dates, will check the website about the epic, thanks

We have had the same e-mail as John Ireland, and can only add that the maiden voyage is somewhere in Europe. Perhaps the London cruise show this weekend-advertised on CC-will have answers.

We have had the same e-mail as John Ireland, and can only add that the maiden voyage is somewhere in Europe. Perhaps the London cruise show this weekend-advertised on CC-will have answers.

Can't wait for TA. This is a ship where you need the sea days to have time to explore it.

:DWhy don't we JUST TELL THEM? OK, the maiden voyage will start at Cobh, to pick up John Ireland, then sail to Glasgow for us, call at Iceland to swim in the Blue Lagoon, on to Norway for the Midnight sun, Germany -cheap beer, Amsterdam-best cigars, then round to Liverpool-ferry for you, John, train for me. Are you listening NCL? We've cracked it!!!-jocap.

It's just been posted on Cruise Critic UK that the Epic will be doing her pre-inaugural cruises from the UK in May-but open only to specially invited people. So now we know-no booking for a maiden in Europe after all! It should still be a sight to watch her sail in to Southampton, with all the fuss. Back to the drawing board.-jocap.

If she is doing Europe pre-inaugurals are they going to have her sailing across the Atlantic to Miami on her first revenue generating cruise? How odd is this? I was hoping to get on her in May 2010 because of my school schedule because otherwise I'll have to wait until January 2011!! :(

Maiden voyage

:DWhy don't we JUST TELL THEM? OK, the maiden voyage will start at Cobh, to pick up John Ireland, then sail to Glasgow for us, call at Iceland to swim in the Blue Lagoon, on to Norway for the Midnight sun, Germany -cheap beer, Amsterdam-best cigars, then round to Liverpool-ferry for you, John, train for me. Are you listening NCL? We've cracked it!!!-jocap.

Please stop somewhere down the Eastern side of England for me! - Skegness would be great:D

Right know the plan calls for May 2010. No date for the first Miami cruise yet.

The ship's Western Caribbean itinerary includes stops in Costa Maya, Mexico; Roatán, Bay Islands, Honduras; and Cozumel, Mexico. Norwegian Epic's Eastern Caribbean itinerary includes stops in Philipsburg, St. Maarten; St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands and Nassau, Bahamas.

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/pressroom/pressRelease.html?storyCode=PR_012709

NCL will open Norwegian Epic's sailings for group block bookings exclusively for travel partners in mid-March 2009.

Everyone I have talked to says bookings will open to the public in early May

First cruise out of Miami is July 17th 2010 eastern carib.:)

It's just been posted on Cruise Critic UK that the Epic will be doing her pre-inaugural cruises from the UK in May-but open only to specially invited people. So now we know-no booking for a maiden in Europe after all! It should still be a sight to watch her sail in to Southampton, with all the fuss. Back to the drawing board.-jocap.

So all we need to do is figure out how to get on the list :D

Did I mention how great ncl is.

I talked to TA yesterday and it's not bookable yet....darn! I don't want to be on the first few voyages (I'm watching a documentary on the Discovery channel about a sunken cruise ship:eek: right now). Plus I would want to hear feedback from others on how well the ship sails...it looks top heavy and I'm not fond of the oversized ships but I do love NCL.

If all is well, I hope to sail somewhere in late summer. Hopefully the prices won't be too outrageous.

So all we need to do is figure out how to get on the list :D

Did I mention how great ncl is.

Did you see the programmes about the pre-inaugurals where everyone had to go to their cabins and flush the loos at the same time? Hey, NCL, I'm a good loo flusher! (I can also sanitize a lift).

Archived