aqua class past cruisers dietary concerns Bleu

RhondaPerr

I'm lactose intolerant and I found the dessert selections to be very limited. That said, I did not ask them to accommodate me so this isn't a reflection on your question. I have asked in the past and they've been very responsive.

Hi,

Thanks for your response. I am not a big on sweets after dinner so that is not an issue for me...I can have just about anything dairy except ice cream...My problem is a huge spice allergy. So far every cruise I have been on has been able to work around it, so I hope the Solstice will do the same.

By the way I really enjoy your reviews Present and Past!

Rhonda

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone who has sailed and eaten in Bleu had any special dietary requirements, and was Bleu able to accommodate those needs.

Thanks

Rhonda

This is a good question. We booked the Equinox but did not book Aqua class because we were not sure they would make adjustments to individual dishes. We generally stay away the speciality restrauants because the menu is set for the same reason. When we are on the Equinox will check it out.

We ate in the MDR with my step father. He has a gluten allergy and they were wonderful in accomodating him He never had any problem eating. He was very concerned about eating on the ship. Since he was diagnosed, he has never had so many choices to eat. His system was in shock with all the good food and the number of choices.

He was so impressed, he tipped the waiter very well and wrote up how considerate the service was, not only in the cruise review, but also sent a letter to HQ.

He's hooked on cruising now.

Hi,

We were in Blu, I'm a vegetarian, and another person with us had specific dietary requests. We had absolutely no problem being accommodated and they changed up some of the dishes for my friend's dietary restrictions. I still preferred the other Solstice restaurants desserts' to Blu's. Just make sure it is noted on your reservation, and then confirm with the restaurant manager once onboard. We had a great time,and will be on the Equinox this fall.

Hi all, speaking of Blu, we are booked in Aqua class on the Equinox and can we also eat in the main dining room as well as Blu and the others?

I am sure the answer is yes, but just making sure because I like to reserve tables for two.

Mike

Archived