Last cabin question...I promise!!

I am booked in 9508 on the Brilliance. I know this cabin is forward and I'm ok with that. But does anybody out there know if the canopy over the lifeboats goes this far forward. By looking at the Brilliance, it seems that about 10 cabins from forward towards aft do not overlook the canopy. The other alternative is to take 7092 which so far is free. Its a hump with a better size balcony but it hangs directly before the canopy.

Since the Brilliance is the sister ship of the Jewel, then the cabins should be similar. On our last cruise we were in cabin 7038 whcih did not overlook the canopy and is in the same area as 9508.

Please help me so I can sleep at night...:rolleyes:

I am booked in 9508 on the Brilliance. I know this cabin is forward and I'm ok with that. But does anybody out there know if the canopy over the lifeboats goes this far forward. By looking at the Brilliance, it seems that about 10 cabins from forward towards aft do not overlook the canopy. The other alternative is to take 7092 which so far is free. Its a hump with a better size balcony but it hangs directly before the canopy.

Since the Brilliance is the sister ship of the Jewel, then the cabins should be similar. On our last cruise we were in cabin 7038 whcih did not overlook the canopy and is in the same area as 9508.

Please help me so I can sleep at night...:rolleyes:

You will be fine in 9508. The life boat cover starts somewhere around 9530/32/34. Don´t nail me on the exact location, it´s just the general area and 9508 will be way forward.

Personally, I would take 7092 because of the location and balcony size. You tend to look out on your balcony, not straight down, so the covers wouldn't bother me. I like being right by the midship elevators.

Archived