For RuthC

HALFans

On the March 05 Ryndam sailing, Piano bar duties were split between 2 people.

1) Allen, who I think was on the well documented sailing with Copper10-8, very pleasant and a lot of fun.

2) Fritzie, who several in our group ended up calling the Piano Bar N@zi (ala Seinfeld's Soup N@zi... No Tunes For You!). I shudder awaiting her mention in Reno_Cruiser's review of the cruise! :eek:

On the March 05 Ryndam sailing, Piano bar duties were split between 2 people.

1) Allen, who I think was on the well documented sailing with Copper10-8, very pleasant and a lot of fun.

2) Fritzie, who several in our group ended up calling the Piano Bar N@zi (ala Seinfeld's Soup N@zi... No Tunes For You!). I shudder awaiting her mention in Reno_Cruiser's review of the cruise! :eek:

Hi HALfans,

Is this unusual to have two piano bar entertainers on one trip?

By the way, How were ? and the Screamettes and the Tonedeaf Strings?:D

Hi HALfans,

Is this unusual to have two piano bar entertainers on one trip?

By the way, How were ? and the Screamettes and the Tonedeaf Strings?:D

I don't know how unusual it is, but it certainly was welcome!

The Halcats had two different vocalists on the cruise. Jenny started and was replaced later by Lisa. Both were (I think) Americans and had pleasant, non-screechy voices.

The saxophone/flute player was terribly out of tune for every show until the one after his birthday. The next day I thought at first someone had bought him a 'How to Tune Your Ax' book for his birthday, but alas it turned out to be a fluke and he was out of tune (normally sharp) the rest of the cruise. Terribly distracting!

The string quartet had 3 VERY fine players. Unfortunately, the lead violinist wasn't one of the 3.

Thanks for the info, HALFans. My interest in keeping track of the various Piano Bar musicians is well known, I guess.

I've never had the "pleasure" of seeing either of the two you had, but I remember reading about Fritzie before. I don't know if she's someone I want to stay away from, or see for myself!

Glad you had a good time anyway.

Archived