Upgrade fairy?

ladypalmtree

I just got home from an appointment and there was a message on the machine. We got upgraded for Saturday on the Sapphire Princess from D-738 vista suite to Caribe 408 Penthouse suite...I hope it is in a good location! Kind of exciting...LPT:D

FYI ~~~You may want to check your room location out. you were in a aft cabin now your mid ship, and both rooms have the same layout not sure why they would tell you went from a Aft suite to a Penthouse.

I love the aft cabin plenty of privacy on your back deck

i just called Princess. I talked to a very nice man and he said I could keep my original suite if I wished. We talked about the difference and they are pretty much the same and the balcony's are the same. However, I have been known to get sea sick and he said that the aft of the ship, you would be more prone to it. Also having a 16 year old it would be much better to be in the center of the ship near the lifts for easy access to public areas. I do not want her wandering long hallways to get back to the room by herself. So I will take the change..Sounds good to me. I like being in the middle of the ship actually...LPT:D

Oh and there is 20 extra square feet...lol:rolleyes:

If you are concerned at all about motion sickness, I would keep the PH. The Vista is great for those that love the aft views and like to walk A LOT. lol

Congrats on that upgrade!

Well I like to walk...but the motion thing bothered me. Also when the kid is coming in at one or so..much harder to have to run all the way down the hallway to make curfew..lol...I think I will be happy...nothing above us to make noise...I am really getting excited now...and I am almost done packing..LPT:D

Archived