Scrapbooks available to buy?

lovebug33

There are several sights where you can take your own digital photos and make them into a scrapbook and then have it printed and binded profesionally. They are less than $50.00.

The size and complexityy determine the price.

Ruth & Jim

I'm sure there will be a scrapbook for sale. We bought them on the Zuiderdam, then looked for the artwork to go in it in the different ports and towns we went through in the Yukon and Interior Alaska.

Scrap booking is a big thing these days and everyone wants a piece of the pie. We found lots of stuff.

Not sure where you are cruising, but the ship should definitely have one.

I make calendars with some of my digital photos and that's fun, but having someone else do my scrapbook or photo album isn't any fun at all, in my opinion.

The party planner on the Maasdam offered a scrapbook class during a port day. I had a long tour planned and left a message at the front desk that I wanted to purchase a scrapbook. When I returned to my cabin later that day, the scrapbook was there.

The price was about $25. It's a rather nice book with alot of cruise pages. It's still a work in progress with me!

Check with the party planner on your sailing.

I hope this helps

When I was on the Oosterdam last August in AK, I was pleasantly surprised to find some scrapbooks and scrapbook items on board in the ship shop. I'm a little new to scrapbooking and for some reason didn't expect to find that on board! I had already purchased a book before I left, but I did purchase some embellishments on the "O". I think that made it a little more special.

Does anyone know if HAL is offering scrapbook classes on all of their ships? I'll be on the Ryndam next August.

TIA! :D

Archived