how far from san juan airport

carol allen

can anyone tell me how far the cruise port is from san juan airport

what hotels are good to stay at for one night before the cruise

and I assume you can get a cab from a hotel in san juan to the cruise port - what hotel is good to stay at for a one night stay

as you can tell, I do not know anything about san juan - I am only used to FLL

help please

thank you

Check out the port of call board. There are tons of info on San Juan. I hope you have some time before you board to do some sight seeing. San JUan is our favorite port and we have cruised from there the past thrree years. We ususlly go down the friday before we board on monday and spend the weekend. We have stayed in two places and I would recomend them both. 1) the Caribe Hilton (expensive - but wonderful) 2) The wind chimes inn - great "local" place near some wonderful resturaunts. Wind chimes Inn generally require a three night stay, but you can call them and they sometimes will allow less if they have space.

I hope this info has helped you. I hope you have a wonderful cruise.

15-20 minutes by cab ride, depending on traffic. It is a very short ride. To give you an idea of price: On my recent cruise, there were 4 of us, and 6 large pieces of luggage. We took a van, and the price was $30 including tip. The prices are regulated, so you can expect to pay a set amount. I believe it was $22 or something like that, but we tipped.

Archived