International Cafe & Vines

dtguy111278

What type of of food does the International Cafe serve? Does it cost additional? Also, I know Vines is where I can get sushi, what are the prices like? Thanks! :)

In the morning there are pastries, all free, at noon there are some salads, chicken sandwiches, panini's, all free and and in the evening there some hor-dourves(sp) some of which have a fee. The ones that have an extra fee are clearly marked but most of the items are free.

Marilyn

What type of of food does the International Cafe serve? Does it cost additional? Also, I know Vines is where I can get sushi, what are the prices like? Thanks! :)

In the morning International Cafe has donuts, pastries, muffins and croissants. Lunch time they have sandwiches, paninis, quiche, chicken salad, shrimp salad, greek salad and marinated mushroom salad. Also lots of different mushy cakes/pastries. All of this is no charge.

Additional costs at the IC are for gelato, strawberries and candy apples.

In the evening the IC serves tapas; additional cost. $3.00 for 3 pieces.

We don't do sushi; can't help you there.

Do they have sandwiches and salads in the evening for free? What time do they close for the free offerings? Thanks ! :)

None of that in the evening; lunch only. In the evening only the tapas and the baked goods. Tapas you pay for; cakes/pastries are free.

Is this the area just to the side of the atrium where you get the specialty coffees, or is it somewhere else?

On the Emerald it's on the Plaza Deck (Deck 5) off the Piazza and next to the Michaelangelo Dining Room.

On our last day on the Emerald, I thought I saw chocolate fondue with fresh fruit (I can't remember the cost but it was reasonable). Wish I had know about it earlier!

The Shrimp and Greek salads are delicious! :)

We just got off the Emerald and enjoyed the International Cafe very much. They had the rolls and pastries until about 10:30 AM and then changed to the shrimp and chicken salad, Greek salad, and all the other things mentioned previously. All of this is free and very good, as are the desserts. They served this food until later in the afternoon and then put out the tapas. The chocolate fondue was $5 and looked wonderful. I never saw anyone eating it however, and also never saw anyone eating the candy apples. They had strawberry tuxedos for $1 each and I saw many of those being eaten.

Archived