Where to preorder gifts?

CPA92

I've searched and searched on the princess cruise personalizer and can't find where I can preorder gifts and alcohol. My daughter is graduating from high school and I would like to order a photo album and have it in her room for her when we arrive.

How do I find where to order items?

I've searched and searched on the princess cruise personalizer and can't find where I can preorder gifts and alcohol. My daughter is graduating from high school and I would like to order a photo album and have it in her room for her when we arrive.

How do I find where to order items?

Gifts: http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/services/gifts/index.jsp

A note about ordering gifts...sometimes if you don't see something on the form that you think should be possible (I know one cruise line doesn't have the chocolate covered strawberries on the form, for example), just inquire. I'm pretty sure if it's on the ship they can sell it to you.

I've done this with many cruise lines (the "kids" often gift my in-laws with little bon voyage gifts when they cruise), and have never had a problem or an issue with it; even if I waited until the day before embarkation to call (which probably isn't a good idea, that wasn't a suggestion).

Oh, one cruise line (I think it was Princess but I can't be sure) told me that you can order gifts for passengers up until the day before DISembarkation - as long as what you're ordering is on the ship (wine, for example).

Kerstin

Archived