insure my trip feedback?

I am looking into purchasing travel insurance through insure my trip, I have always travelled with Princess in the past and purchased their travel coverage. I was looking into something like amex assurance, the cost is significantly less expensive than what RCCL charges. Could I get some feedback on if its a good value? (I know you have to compare different coverages etc I just want to feel comfortable this coverage is what it appears to be). Thanks for any help!

I have used insuremytrip to compare policies for my last several cruises. The last 3 I have booked through them. I don't always use the same insurance company because it depends on if I want to include trip cancellation or not. I always go for the medical and emergency evacuation coverage.

I have been very satisfied with insuremytrip. They email promptly with your policy info once you have purchased.

I have used Insuremytrip with no problem.

The last few trips I have used Travelex, booking direct with them.

I have never had to submit a claim though, the real question is how are they when you need to do that...

Thank you all for your comments. I am glad to know others have used the non-cruiseline related insurance. Of course the last poster was right it is what happens when you need them that matters most! Thanks again:D

Archived