What is your favorite cruise line and ship??

Txcruisers04

This is a hard one for me. I like different lines for different reasons.

NCL for the freestyle dining & entertainment.

RCCL for the parades, Promenade and the meet and mingle (why can't CCL do this?)

DCL for well, Disney stuff and Castaway Cay

CCL for the price, people and fun stuff to do.

So far I would say my favorite cruise was the Inspiration & Voyager. I liked the ports, we did great fun things in each port, had fun table mates, excellent weather, ect.

What is your favorite cruise line and ship?

mine..Carnival Fantasy Class..well for now!!

what about you???????????????????:confused:

My favorite Cruiseline-Carnival , Ship-The Conquest(will try RCCL later)

Celebration 2000

Inspiration 2002

Conquest 2003

Conquest June 5,2005

So far, my favorite would have to be the Triumph.. Destiny Class..

I married my best friend while on that ship this past April... :D

Have heard so much about the 'great passenger flow' on Spirit Class we are going on the Carnival Miracle to try her out this coming April, so my choice may change..

April 2006 is the RCI Jewel of the Seas which is a Radiance Class ship..

I think my last (most previous cruise) will always be my favorite, until I get on the next one!! :cool:

Hi Marty!!! (IBEEMOM) Remember us from the Paradise? You're on the Miracle in Dec., right? Wish we were going, but our next cruise isn't until Jan. 06 when we will be on the Legend going to St. Martaan, Martinique, and Barbados with my parents and possibly siblings. My boys were kind of bummed that we won't be on the Paradise anymore (now they have to get used to a new ship after two sails on the Paradise). And they are bummed to miss out on Gr. Cayman and Cozumel, which they love for the snorkeling. But I am looking forward to a southern itinerary.

How's your daughter?

Well I am highly partial to one cruiseline and my favorite ship is the Legend. It had a beautiful decor and the best passenger space ratio of any ship we had been one. We will definitely sail her or one of her class again.

I have just been on one cruise, so I don't have a lot to base it on, but as of right now, our honeymoon cruise on SV Polynesia with Windjammer Barefoot Cruises was absolutely great. It is going to be so hard to beat. We sailed out of Venezuela and loved all of the out-of-the-way ports we anchored at. It was very strange anchored in Grenada right next to a huge cruise ship that dwarfed our little Poly. I swore to never cruise on a "FOO FOO" ship. Boy, was I mistaken. We have booked a cruise on the Triumph for the week of spring break in 2005 and are so excited, I can't hardly stand it. Anywho, needless to say, I may have a new favorite by the end of April of next year.

I have only sailed RCI so far, with our first Carnival cruise coming up in June. My favorite cruise was the first one on the Explorer. Everything was perfect, from the weather, service, food, ship, and company. I was desperately seasick one night and I still couldn't wait to book another cruise when we got home. From what I have heard and read here, it is typical that your first cruise is your favorite.

My favorite ship so far was the Radiance. It was such a beautiful ship with all that glass--if I ever do Alaska it will be on a Radiance class ship. I enjoyed all of the little lounges and nooks where we could sit and chat with friends or just people watch. Basically, I have loved my three ships so far and am looking forward to loving my first Carnival ship in a few months.

Tammy

Archived