Tapas at Cova Cafe/Century

raudacruise

I have never heard of tapas per say on the list, but Cova does have snacks, such as canapes, cookies and sweet rolls available.

Supposedly the food there is for the people in the Cova Cafe enjoying drinks, but I have seen plenty of people just wonder through and take what they want, without ordering drinks.

tapas [tap-ass] Noun, pl

(in Spanish cookery) light snacks or appetizers, usually eaten with drinks [spanish

Hi George & MaryBeth-

Tapas were available in the Cova but during the dinner hours. When I checked it out - there were only three or four selections but it was close to 10 pm when I checked. This is from the daily from our Century cruise in January:

Cova Café Deck 6 Midship

8:30am-12Noon Taste of Europe Croissants & Danishes

1:00pm-5:00pm Taste of Europe Pastries & Cookies

6:00pm-8:30pm Complimentary Savories & a Choice of a Cova Wine Tasting $10.00 p/p

6:00pm-10:00pm Tapas Bar

11:00pm-1:30am Late Night Gourmet Bites

Karen

Karen, we are looking forward to our TA on Century in December. Just sort of wondering if we could make a meal out of Tapas if we decided to blow off dinner one night (its 14 dinners after all).

We had Tapas in Spain that ranged from olives to cheese to ham to tortilla (a frittata type dish). Even had small plates of lovely seafood.

Definitely going to have more - we smarted up and are spending an extra day in Barcelona.

Again, anyone has info on what was served in Cova during the Tapas service it would be helpful.

Hi George & MaryBeth-

Tapas were available in the Cova but during the dinner hours. When I checked it out - there were only three or four selections but it was close to 10 pm when I checked. This is from the daily from our Century cruise in January:

Karen

Hi Karen:)you always have up-to-date information:D

Maybe they will have them next month too! Never had them

(or maybe I just missed it) on any of my sailings before!

4 night sailing......going to do things a little different this time!

Archived