The Elation is Back to Cabo!!!

spencercoop

But it is only for 2 weeks out of each month :(.

It will do the 3 and 4 day cruises for 2 weeks and then the 4 and 5 day cruises for 2 weeks and then repeat.

Even if it is only two weeks for each month is is better than nothing!

http://johnhealdsblog.com/2009/03/23/bringing-home-the-baconin-a-limo/#more-8619

And now here as promised is some new and exciting information about the Carnival Elation which will be returning to the brilliant and popular port of Cabo San Lucas later this year. The ship will still sail its regular three- and four-day cruises to Ensenada and Catalina Island but the new program will also include four- and five-day cruises featuring Cabo San Lucas. The Carnival Elation will operate the three- and four-day cruises for 2 weeks followed by another 2 weeks of four- and five-day cruises. We’ll be sure to post the press release soon. I’m told it should be out anytime now.

I am sure this has brought a smile to many peoples faces…………….you wanted Cabo …………….you got it.

Well, I guess I can now lift my boycott.

WAAHOO!

It's really nice to know that when we speak, they listen. Two things have happened this week which I am sure is a direct result of these boards,

1. They fixed the new sail & sign cards so the colors are obvious

2. They fixed the Elation itinerary

Keep up the good work Carnival. I'll be doing my first milestone with you in 2010.:D

Glad to see the Elation going back to one of our favorite ports, Cabo San Lucas. We really had no interest in doing the 3 or 4 day runs to Catalina & Ensenada.

Keep us "left coasters" happy Carnival and we will reward you with ($$$) loyalty. Elation to Cabo, Spirit to Acapulco, Hawaii, & Alaska, and Splendor to Puerto Vallarta.

Not forgetting Paradise, just no interest in Catalina. I'd rather a 3 or 4 day cruise to nowhere then Catalina. Another idea might be summertime runs up to San Francisco.

I'm guessing the 4/5 cruises to Cabo over a 2-week period will be a 5day/4day/5day to fill out the 14 days.

If so, it seems the depart days will be Sunday(5day), Friday(4day) and Tuesday(5day).

But it is only for 2 weeks out of each month :(.

It will do the 3 and 4 day cruises for 2 weeks and then the 4 and 5 day cruises for 2 weeks and then repeat.

Even if it is only two weeks for each month is is better than nothing!

I guess Carnival saw that many people started to jump ship over to the Radiance of the Seas :eek:

Fred

Now this is a start, but get a ship with more balconies I will be happy.

They should get a few add-on balconies once she finishes her "Evolutions Of Fun" refit. Hopefully before the end of 2010. The other "Fantasy" class ships have gotten them as they complete the "Evolutions Of Fun" upgrades I believe.

Okay what happens to the cruises that are already booked for this year? I have a 4 day booked and have my air booked - can't go if now my 4 day is a 5 day. When will we find what is going on?

Good News !! I think I will get back on the Elation for a cruise to Cabo !!

GTV I knew I would find you eventually. It's Wendy, long time no see. You really should join Wendell and I on the Spirit this Thanksgiving, we have a wild and crazy group.

Archived