20s and 30s single cruise in the Caribbean

yellowledbetter

Christine, I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one. I wouldn't mind a clam fest. lol

-Mark

ROFLMAO, Mark! On some of the other boards, it's been referred to as a "taco" fest . . . never heard "clam" fest before! I think our group is still mostly women so I'm glad to see there are a bunch of you single guys in the GP (that's our shorthand for the general population) :p See you in a week!

Christine

ROFLMAO, Mark! On some of the other boards, it's been referred to as a "taco" fest . . . never heard "clam" fest before! I think our group is still mostly women so I'm glad to see there are a bunch of you single guys in the GP (that's our shorthand for the general population) :p See you in a week!

Christine

Christine, it's my first time that I've been on a ship that had so many singles on it. It appears that there's going to be a lot of night life and am looking forward to it. The last cruise, I was on the night life ended on most nights at about 2:00 (except two that they had the vegas style show when the crew come out).

I look forward to seeing you in a week! :)

Mark

The Halloween cruise has upwards of 400 people in the group. Is there really that much of a difference in the ratio?

FYI, I'm the guilty party starting the sausage/taco discusson on the other board...the good news is what started out as a taco cruise is starting to even out for my april 22nd cruise. Still a few more women then men, but still looks like a great group....and I'm not there to hook up anyway, I just like to meet new people, travel and have fun!

Archived