Half & Half on Century?

CanWeGoYet?

I've been reading some posts delighting in the fact some other X ships now have half & half for the coffee (instead of powdered or flavored non dairy creamer?). Anyone sail recently who can tell me if just normal half & half is available on the Century? I sure hope so, not a fan of non-dairy creamer.

In December we could only get real cream in Murano's and one night when we went for a casual dinner in the cafe, when I said no to coffee because of the fake (vegetable oil based) cream, the waiter went and got me some real cream. Other than those two times, the only cream available was in those little containers and it was NOT half & half. If I ever sail Century again, I will bring cream on with me.

We were on the Infinity (South America March 1, 2009) and this was the first time we saw half and half in large plastic pitchers with a flip lid (2 litre size ?) by the coffee stations in the buffet. Struck me as strange that the pitchers were not on ice or anyway being kept cold. Hope the demand is high enough that the pitchers are being replenished at a break-neck speed.

Believe it or not, this used to be the reason I would have my breakfast in the dining room. I didn't like the creamers (oil products) in the little containers. One more Brownie point for Celebrity.:D

Archived