Checking For Price Drops

Sorry if this has been answered before, but I have only sailed RCI once and I'm not completely familiar with everything.

When checking for any price drops will it show all deals going if I just "pretend" to book a cruise for that date or do I also need to check "hot deals", "specials", etc?

Thanks for the info......

Most "Hot Deals" and "Specials" are for new bookings only so you wouldn't be eligible if you have already booked. The fastest and easiest way to check for price drops is to do your "pretend" booking. Make sure you enter any discounts that may apply to you i.e. senior, residency, military, police/fire. Then when you get to the page that shows your cabin category and price, bookmark it. The next time you log on, just go to the bookmark and it will save you all of the steps in your "pretend" booking. And, yes, if there are any price drops, they will show up using this method.

Archived