Can I get duplicate key for the kids' cabin?

MamaParrotHead

I know this has been asked before, but I can't, for the LIFE of me, enter the right words into the darn SEARCH field. :mad:

We have two adjoining cabins, DH and I and two kiddos. We'll obviously have them in one cabin and the door open, and us in the other. We're booked as 1 adult/1 child per cabin. Is there a way for me to get a duplicate key for the OTHER cabin?

I plan on attempting to keep the connecting door open, but on our last cruise (we cruised with friends in adjoining cabins), the steward kept shutting the darn DOOR. So rather than mess around with all of THAT, potentially, I'd just rather have one key for each cabin on me at all times.

Also, is there any reason the kids would have to have their S&S cards ON them? I am not having their cards activated for purchases, and they'll be with us or in Camp at all times. I am assuming since they'll have their muster bracelets on 24/7 that there's no need for them to physically have their cards ON their persons?

Thanks.

When we have adjoining cabins, we get duplicate keys for the kid's room. Works fine - just stop by purser when you board. As for kids needing their s and s card on board, we held them when they were younger, cause they didn't have charging privileges activated on them. Once they were old enough to go around the ship by themselves, they got to hold their own cards in case they wanted to stop by the cabin for something.

Archived