Upgrade on Pride

Mooregre

Hello....We are sailing on the Pride on April 18 in a 9A cabin. I am platinum and have mentioned to my TA that we are interested in a upgrade (not upsale) to a suite. The ship is not very full and we are three weeks out. The TA is sending a letter (e-mail) to Carnival with this request. Are there other options/methods that have worked for you in the past. I appreciate your thoughts! Best, Greg:)

Hello....We are sailing on the Pride on April 18 in a 9A cabin. I am platinum and have mentioned to my TA that we are interested in a upgrade (not upsale) to a suite. The ship is not very full and we are three weeks out. The TA is sending a letter (e-mail) to Carnival with this request. Are there other options/methods that have worked for you in the past. I appreciate your thoughts! Best, Greg:)

But you can mention my name for an upgrade if you would. We are on the same cruise.

My husband and I are on the same cruise. We justgot a from Carnival to upgrade from a balcony to a suite. We didn't do it. Not in the room long enough for the extra seven hundred dollars. I would have to put the seven hundred dollars towards my booze bill....:)

Archived