Guarantee cabin assignment a week out

Cruisequest

Steve: If you are looking at the bottom on the back sign and sail page if your cabin is not set you should be seeingGTEE. (not tba) This is the only place in your documents that you wills ee a cabin number- the rest will still say TBA.

Not so quit! My DD and SIL were under the galley last cruise. Every meal and midnight buffets, there was banging going on over there heads at all times. It was really bad the last night. But, as young people it may not bother them.
,,,,, AHHHH I had planned there will be noise in almost any of the rooms at some time during the day, thats ok, just want quiet after midnight or 1 am for sleeping so I'm grateful not to be near the Disco, elevators or under Lido deck which I hear in early AM is very noisy as they set up for the day, Plus I guess we can consider we did get an upgrade since we went up a deck from what we were guaranteed, just kinds hoping we would get upgraded to Balcony LOL, I know its a long shot but you never know, than again I know we wont be in the rooms much and am happy to have adjoining rooms with a door between the rooms,,,MUCH EASIER to keep track of the kids and I'll give up the Balcony for that....Thanks for the info so we know what to expect. Mike Conquest 1/2/05 12 days and out of the coldddddd:cool:

Steve: If you are looking at the bottom on the back sign and sail page if your cabin is not set you should be seeingGTEE. (not tba) This is the only place in your documents that you wills ee a cabin number- the rest will still say TBA.
So once the sail and sign have the cabin numbers encoded on the back even though everything else still says TBA its pretty much a done deal and those will usually be the rooms we have ???

You keep your fingers and toes crossed...and not be disappointed if they dont come... thats all there is to it- oh and you have to book a gaurantee cabin. If you picked a cabin the fairy wont be visiting you..

(notice I am not even stating that you have to fret and stress about it for a few weeks to see if the visit occurred. lol

Carnival fairies sometimes dont come out until 6 weeks before the cruise- (not before) and can take their time with holiday parties and wont set upgrades until almost 2 weeks before the cruise.

Archived