Leaving tomorrow for our 1st cruise

We just came back from the Fascination a few weeks ago. We really enjoyed it..spring breakers and all!

Make sure you walk to the way back of the lido deck in the restaurant and out the doors. There are balconies on either side that overlook the children's pool and are a shaded, quiet place to relax with a beverage. We went there for lunch when we first boarded, and got to see some dolphins and a sea turtle swim beside the ship.

Have a great trip!

WHOOO HOOO!! It's finally here! I bet you thought it would never get here! Have fun! I know you will! Don't forget your camera for sail away under the Dames Point!

If you are in muster for some reason when you start sailing, you have some time until you get the the bridge... don't panic... I think it took almost a half hour to get to the Dames Point!

I'm excited for you!!

Have a wonderful time :) My family and I just did the 3/16 Fascination cruise. Jax had the best embarkation we have ever had. I agree with A&J Family - lido aft is a great place to be; shade for those who want it and sun for those who don't. (Go out the doors near the Coconut Grill). Be sure to be on deck when going under the Dames Point bridge. Enjoy!!

DSC01457.jpg.d02a22fe036318700f8e7b947700daf2.jpg

Archived