Future Sales office on Ships?

hubofhockey

also remember to ask for the share the weath coupon when you purchase your FCC. It is a postcard that allows you to invite others to come on your next voyage with you and they will also get the OBC.

We gave one to our cousins who are joining us on an upcoming cruise and they each get $50 OBC. It is a nice program.:)

I read here that the Share the Wealth program was discontinued.

Sorry to tell you this, but Share the Wealth coupons are no longer available, they have been discountinued. :( You are lucky you were able to use one for your cousins when you did.

I read here that the Share the Wealth program was discontinued.
Right. No longer available. I think it was too confusing to implement and caused more problems than the viral marketing it provided.

Thanks for the info on the share the wealth being discontinued. Sorry to hear that as it was a nice extra perk. They gave me 4 of the coupons when I bought 4 FCC in June so I had no idea that they were cancelling the program... I must have gotten some of the last coupons.

Oh well, to the OP the FCC is still a great way to go.

We always use the Future Cruise office onboard. You select the cruise or cruises you like, but if you change your mind or see something you like better you can change your booking for something like three years.

For our Vancouver>>Beijing on Diamond we just upgraded from Cat K (inside, Plaza deck) to Cat BF (Balcony Baja deck) for a price increase of about $4 ea & Princess increased our OBC from $125ea to $150ea.

Steve

Archived