Final Four!

MrZoey

We leave on the NOS this Thursday and being a Michigan State fan (new alum in the house), and being a Villanova grad myself, I'd really like to see some of the games on Saturday. Is there anywhere on the ship you can see the games? We have never cruised when there was a "big game" on of any type.

BTW... I have MSU vs. VU for the final in the pool I'm in!;) Who would have thought all this would be in town when I planned this trip!

We leave on the NOS this Thursday and being a Michigan State fan (new alum in the house), and being a Villanova grad myself, I'd really like to see some of the games on Saturday. Is there anywhere on the ship you can see the games? We have never cruised when there was a "big game" on of any type.

BTW... I have MSU vs. VU for the final in the pool I'm in!;) Who would have thought all this would be in town when I planned this trip!

They had the nat'l championship game on a few years back on the Monday night when it always is. I would assume the final 4 would be on also. The sports bar will be the place to have it.

We just got off NOS--we had the games in our cabin rooms-not sure if they were playing in the bars. We would occassionally have a 5-10 second signal loss a few times during the game--not too bad consider we were in the middle of the ocean.

Congrats fellow Big Tenner, we will be getting on when you are getting off, so step lively! I haven't been on Navigator yet, but I watched the NFL draft in the promenade sports bar on Voyager. The ships frequently have ESPN international going, but CBS will be as available. Check many of the bars, the bartenders are usually well informed and will do what they can for you.

Archived