Carnival Destiny July 9th-should I upgrade to Balcony

Crusin Susan

We had two balconies together a few years ago. The partition did open, but it covered the window. We just left it shut.

The balcony partition on the other side of us also swung in, so it would have covered the door.

I know their not all like that, but that's the chance you'd be taking. Unless someone here can specify which cabins would work.

My famly has two cabins (outside booked) but looking at upgrades to balcony which come to about $50 per cabin as of today. Does anyone know if the balcony partitions can be opened on the Destiny?

If you can get two staterooms side by side for only $50.00 per stateroom to upgrade to a balcony... I wouldnt worry if the dividers could be opened or not ! :eek::rolleyes::D

Was it really just $50 per cabin or $50 per cabin per day?? Just curious ;)

Actually after looking at my new balance, it's a $58.00 difference from the outside cabin I had booked to the balcony I now have.......total, not per day....in total. I thought it was to great to pass up...... I'm ready. Not telling the family. I will let them be plesantly surprised.......:D

Archived