Travel between Dover and Heathrow

noreenlar

We are booked on a Seabourn cruise which ends in Dover and we have to arrange travel to Heathrow. There will be four of us and we have to catch a flight at 4:15pm. Does anyone have any ideas on how we can make this flight ontime. Thanks for your help

We are going the other way -- LHR to Dover -- and British Airport Cars was recommended to me on this board. They cost less than some of the others and are apparently very reliable. There is also a bus (coach) service that operates between port and airports. Just google "ground transport Heathrow to Dover."

We actually used the coach option last September and it was very convenient. The coach drops off and picks up at the cruise terminal and arrives and leaves from central London. At the central London station they have coaches to Heathrow and all other airports about every 10 minutes. I think the price was about $15 POUNDS. As stated above you can search the net for Airport to Dover transport and you can explore all the options. I booked and printed my ticket online.

As long as we're on the subject, I will toss this out for the third time: Is anyone interested in sharing a car and driver from LHR to Dover on May 12?

I am not interested in going into london and back out again on since we are arriving the same day of debarkation and, even tho we travel light, we will still have two suitcases and a carry-on.

There is actually a coach service that goes regularly bet. LRH and the ports (without going into London first) and it is definitely the cheapest way to go BUT . . . but they need at least six passengers.

I have researched the car/driver options and one recommended on this board -- British Airport Cars -- will transport 4 for 144 pounds.

Archived