No question, no request, just a simple hello

HMSDingy

Just dropped by for a breath of fresh air. The Princess board is, if you'll pardon the pun, an Oasis compared to the RCI board. There is constant complaining and negativity there. Heck they even have a thread complaining on the grammatical and spelling mistakes in posts.

We have 4 past Princess cruises and are going on our second RCI. I am in no way a Royal Champion or Princess cheerleader. We choose our cruise lines for the price and itinerary. This board has been an immense help when we first started cruising and it should continue to be as important to all newbies and wannabe cruisers.

Just my 2 cents...flame away:D

Welcome back to Princess. Oh once in awhle the princess board has their moments too.:rolleyes: Believe me I have been around these boards a long time and sometimes it can be hairy. In fact I think all of the cruiseline boards have their moment.

Frankly I thought posts that pick on spelling or grammar is again CC rules. Whatever.

Marilyn

Welcome all...I enjoy the Princess threads so much, but every so often you do see alot of negativity on certain subject, that I usually stay away from. In these tough times in our country and world, I enjoy the "getaway" that some of these discussions provide as I re-live my cruise experiences!

The purification by flames has already taken place. There was the sacrificial thread burning parents to the stake. Rumors are saying ### is missing so many torches, it might very well freezes over:D

I am NOT inviting anyone to flame away because would be waste of heat energy. Dude, really, nothing left to burn:eek:

Archived