Legend- New York HELP!

wack001

If you're looking for a hotel room in Midtown for less than $100/night, I would be wary of any offers you receive. Some folks I work with have stayed at "cut-rate" places in Midtown and found them less than comfortable/safe. I have found rooms around $150/night, but around $200/night is closer to average. Rates do go lower after the holidays and before the spring travel season. I travel to NYC frequently, and generally feel very safe - but you have to know where you are going and what the neighborhood is like.

I've been hotel searching in NY for months now, and everything seems to be in the $200 area. From "Bob's Hotel" to the Ritz. Try Priceline. I just did that and after several attempts I got accepted for a Hilton for $110. Not the BEST deal in the world, but it's a reputable hotel for the $100 area. You could always try that.

DIZLIZ.......

Port Imperial is across the Hudson on the NJ side. I believe parking is around $8.00 a day and the ferry is $10.00 round trip. It is about a 20 minute walk from the ferry to the ship. I don't mind the extra walk, I need it after all that food. I have parked there several times and have had no problems. You need you paid ticket to get your car out. Any other questions.... just ask.

Archived