Celebrity Concierge Cabins--Which are Best

diligaf51

On the Mercury 1200, 1201, 1240, and 1241 are the "special" CC cabins.

We just returned from Hawaii on the Mercury a few weeks ago and we had 1241 which was awesome. The balcony was 99 square feet (yes, I measured it). If you check out our blog you can view pictures of the cabin and the balcony.

Blog is located at: http://thegeomonkeys.com/category/hawaii-2009

Vince & Lin

Tell me about any "best" concierge cabins you know about on the Celebrity. Bigger balconies, etc. Thanks.

On the "M" class the aft wins hands down...all are app 10x20 except the 3 accessible cabins that are 13x20 unbelievably huge, had the accessible, and as non partiers had no use for all that size! Only down thing is that soon they will be reclassified as the most expensive of 3 classes of CC as now are all the same!

On the Mercury 1200, 1201, 1240, and 1241 are the "special" CC cabins.

We just returned from Hawaii on the Mercury a few weeks ago and we had 1241 which was awesome. The balcony was 99 square feet (yes, I measured it). If you check out our blog you can view pictures of the cabin and the balcony.

Blog is located at: http://thegeomonkeys.com/category/hawaii-2009

Vince & Lin

On my deck plan these cabins are ss and not cc, great cabins however.

Hi,

I would also like information on solstice cc cabins. I am booked on 1001 and trying to change my booking.

On the Soltice, the ones coming down the angle from the hump have larger balconies--look at thepreismans.com--they have pictures of 1231 a CC angled balcony, and of another regular cabin/balcony further down the webpage.

On the Soltice, the ones coming down the angle from the hump have larger balconies--look at thepreismans.com--they have pictures of 1231 a CC angled balcony, and of another regular cabin/balcony further down the webpage.

So, the larger sized balcony cabins should be 1108, 1120, 1124, 1231, 1243, 1247.

These other angled hump cabins' balconies would be slightly smaller than the above but still larger than standard balconies: 1106, 1122, 1126, 1229, 1245, 1249.

I am not familiar with the ones near the aft that look like they have some protrusion though there are many posts about the actual aft balconies not being special compared to the M-class ships.

Hi,

I would also like information on solstice cc cabins. I am booked on 1001 and trying to change my booking.

I attached the latest copy of my spreadsheet with cabin information. You might find some info that will help you there. I will be updating it in a day or so and will post it to the "Sticky" at the top.

Solstice Cabin Information.pdf

The aft CC cabins on Summit and Millenium have triple size balconys. We book early to make sure we get them. Saturday we are in 8170 on Summit. It is a very relaxing place to have room service breakfast and watching the wake is hypnotic.:rolleyes:

Thanks for all your efforts, you are a gem :):).

I attached the latest copy of my spreadsheet with cabin information. You might find some info that will help you there. I will be updating it in a day or so and will post it to the "Sticky" at the top.

On the "M" class the aft wins hands down...all are app 10x20 except the 3 accessible cabins that are 13x20 unbelievably huge' date=' had the accessible, and as non partiers had no use for all that size! Only down thing is that soon they will be reclassified as the most expensive of 3 classes of CC as now are all the same![/quote']

When and where did you find this information? This would mean they would have to resize cabins in the other 2 classes to also have access cabins besides the current one. We had an aft on the Infinity on the Valparaiso to FLL Panama Canal cruise in early 2008. Great cabin, great service but none of it made up for no lift to any pool to participate in the crossing the Equator party. I promised my Dad I'd do the tadpole gig because his 2 brothers did it on destroyers in WW2 and he missed it during Korea because he was teaching fighter pilots at Pensacola how to dump at sea. I was Army so this was not an option for me while active duty. They squeeze out another cabin category and maybe some of us should start getting discounts for services not rendered all passengers if they use any US port. And RCCL did tell me the Infinity was equipped with the lifts or we'd have booked another line for our Equator crossing.

Napi's Mom -- where and when did you hear that the CC cabins on M-class ships will be reclassified into three different classes? I must have missed that news.

Lucy

Someone reported this on this forum quite a while ago...but all you have to do it go to their website, check on the deckplans for the future mo & years (special link) and there they are, different colors, different cat.. They don't have to be bigger...all the other cat. are the same size and cost is different, LOCATION is what most other lines base their cat. on...what deck, aft, midship etc.:eek:

Thanks for the work on that thread, BTW.

Sorry to hijack this topic for the moment, but didn't want to clutter what should be a really great resource as more people post their cabin info.

We are booked on the Connie Oct 16th cabin 8176 CC anyone have pictures of the cabin? Can't wait for this cruise, our March 15th was canceled by Celebrity for mechanical problems. I will not be too excited until I'm on board and in my cabin.

Summitt 9094. We were booked in 9094 on the Mille. There is not enough room on the veranda for 2 people to sit. The suite next to 9094 juts out & cuts off the balcony. Sorry to give you this info. Look at the deck plans in the brochureand compare. If you call Celebrity they not tell you about the deck. The brochure gives the rooms that have smaller balconies or obstructed views.

Archived