Cruisers from the LEFT COAST of the USA- let's talk about our CRUISES..

cctn

Amazing! Hopefully will see you on a cruise sometime, so I can meet you both!

Gay,

What a wonderful story. Thanks for sharing it.

I did once know a dog that got angry with his owner. It was a boxer, and if the owners came home after dark, they were certain to have a 1 plant torn out in the yard. Just one, and only if it was after dark. :)

Frank

I look forward to meeting you, as well.

Bizarre behavior on behalf of the "dark-plant dog!" There's simply no accounting for why or what makes some dogs do certain things! It's almost funny!

O M G!! is this cute or what!! love it!! Frank, can you email it to me so I can forward to my dog loving friends -- they will love this pic!! thanx...... carol

Geeze - where are my manners!? I got so excited I forgot to say "PLEASE"...thanx.... c.

Love the photo of the little terrier in the suitcase. Behavoral problems in dogs are the most difficult to solve. One of the solutions, is to not let them have full run of the home when going out but confine them to a small area when they can't destroy anything. Sometimes easier said then done. Another thing, many times getting another dog, helps as they have someone to play with or keep them company. With that, best to go male/female. Had a mixed shep and he was terrible, as we both worked so he was alone alot. We picked up a stray, hit in front of our home and it was the best thing we ever did for that shep.

Gay

Thanks, everyone for the nice welcome! I won't be able to make Temecula this Saturday, but do keep me in mind for the next get-together. I'm Jody and my DH is Bill.

2011 might be do-able for Mexico!

Thanks, everyone for the nice welcome! I won't be able to make Temecula this Saturday, but do keep me in mind for the next get-together. I'm Jody and my DH is Bill.

2011 might be do-able for Mexico!

Hi Jody & Bill - We are all looking forward to the 2011 cruise - it's not so much for the route - but for the ship and especially for the FRIENDS we will going with!!

Carol

Is a fun experience...as I had forgotten and am relearning with Sascha. SHe makes advaces and then retreats...GRRRRRR. But all in all I would not trade her for anything.

I have to laugh because I work with an older man with a dog, and he and I spend quite a bit of each day discussing our *babies*.

When you live alone a dog is a wonderful companion.

Hi Jody, I have already added you to our Roll Call for the Left Coast Cruisers, that we call ourselves. This of course includes all our neighbors in Oregon, Wash, Canada, even some out of TX & AZ. If you like, I would love to add you both to our Birthday & Anniversary list. All I need is your Month & Day, then we can honor you both on your special days. :). Again welcome aboard.

Gay

Thanks for adding us! Do you have a link to the Roll Call for Left Coast Cruisers? I couldn't find it in a search. Bill's b'day is Feb 2 and mine is Nov 11...anniv. is June 26. Thanks again!

Thanks for adding us! Do you have a link to the Roll Call for Left Coast Cruisers? I couldn't find it in a search. Bill's b'day is Feb 2 and mine is Nov 11...anniv. is June 26. Thanks again!

Jody: the link for Cruisers from CA is on my signature - this and that -- we are the same folks - we tend to go back and forth - it's fun.

You and I can celebrate our birthdays together - I am a NOv 2 baby --

carol

Is a fun experience...as I had forgotten and am relearning with Sascha. SHe makes advaces and then retreats...GRRRRRR. But all in all I would not trade her for anything.

I have to laugh because I work with an older man with a dog, and he and I spend quite a bit of each day discussing our *babies*.

When you live alone a dog is a wonderful companion.

Oh Barb! when my weimeraner was with us, I could not shut up about her - she was our baby from Sept 1990 to May 2001 - I called her our Jen-dog and when I see weimeraners, I call them Jen-Dogs -- she was so cute - silly, energetic and spoiled! I had every member of our family and all our friends spoil her too - she got birthday gifts, Christmas gifts, special treats all the time from everyone! They are fun and Yes, they are our Babies! I took better care of her than me and hubby - she went to the doctor for regular checkups, etc... she would cough and I would take her pronto!! Her pics are all over my computer room- We did not replace her - kinda' hard to have a dog when we leave on weekends and vacations altho' we have lots of friends who will babysit - one day.... not now, we will consider another baby. Carol

Jody: the link for Cruisers from CA is on my signature - this and that -- we are the same folks - we tend to go back and forth - it's fun.

You and I can celebrate our birthdays together - I am a NOv 2 baby --

carol

Carol, us Scorpio trouble makers need to stick together! :p

Jody

Jody, thank you for your dates. As Carol said the LCC/California Link is below our signatures. We do have the Roll Call for our April 2011 Cruise, on the RCL Roll Call Board, under the Mariner, for April 10, 2011. This was started on April 28th and we are almost up to #2000 Post already.

Our Calif Thread can be found under the Floataway Lounge near the bottom of the main CC Page. Most of us are subscribed to the thread for an easier find.

Your Birthday is 2 Days after our Anniversary, and Bill shares his BDay with another member.

Gay

Carol, us Scorpio trouble makers need to stick together! :p

Jody

You got that right!! I try to cruise on my birthday - and since hubby's b=day is only 3 weeks before mine, we try to celebrate by being on a ship - however, this yr, we are going to Hawaii - land trip - see what kind of trouble I get into there!! Carol

Carol, I need to look for a cruise around 1st of July for John, he wanted to know why we always plan a cruise for April. I don't want him feeling excluded so should look for one. maybe Alaska.

Gay

I wish you would consider the May 10 2010 one that we are going on -- it would be great!! Carol

Hi Carol,

What cruise in May 2010? My cousin wants to take her daughter

on one and , of course, I would invite myself along! :)

Frances

May 10 2010 - Celebrity Infinity - sailing from SF - to AK - disem's in Vancouver... you would have Celebrity status by then - please consider it - it would be so much fun to have you !! Carol

Carol having never been on Celebrity, what is the best deck should we ever book with them. Granted it depends on the ship, but their newer ones & same size as the Radiance Class for example.

Gay

Gay - I had no idea either - so I let my TA pick it - we got on the 9th deck - highest one, i think -- and we got the Conceirge class pkg. I think the ship is about the same size as the Radiance class and the newer ones are like maybe the Freedom ones -- have to look it up - not sure. Carol

Had a email from our TA here and an offer for a 7 Day Cruise to Mex end of Jan, prices incl Cruise all taxes and the bus down to San Pedro and back. The prices were fantastic, reason we will book all our cruises thru her office.

Gay

Sounds wonderful. What ship? We're considering the Splendor on January 17th. We'll have to see if the time can be taken!

This is on the Mariner, same one we will be doing April 10, 2011. The date is for Jan 24th 2010. Our TA here locally has done really well for us when booking cruises, so see no reason to book directly with the cruise lines as long as she can come up with these prices. There are no hidden fees, and when calling her office to authorize a payment, it is done directly by the Cruise lines, she gives the cruise lines the authorization to call in a payment.

If there are enough going out from our area to either San Diego or San Pedro, they provide the bus up and back.

Gay

Archived