Photos

des smith

Thanks Norbetsniece,

appreciate you finding that photo for me, but was wondering if anybody has a photo of one in use in their cabin?? just wanted to see what sort of things are placed in the pockets, so as to justify if i would use these things aswell. therefore justify taking a door hanger with me. (does that make sense?).

Don't have a photo but mine holds but not limited to: sunscreen, clothespins, medications (all types), bandaids, extra batteries, powder, sun glasses. A lot of stuff that could go on the counter in the room goes in the holder. Our counters are a lot neater and we don't see clutter when we're relaxing on the beds.

Thanks Norbetsniece,

appreciate you finding that photo for me, but was wondering if anybody has a photo of one in use in their cabin?? just wanted to see what sort of things are placed in the pockets, so as to justify if i would use these things aswell. therefore justify taking a door hanger with me. (does that make sense?).

Whatever you want handy and not buried in some small drawer or on a counter. Hair combs, brushes, sprays, creams, maps, tour info, glasses, etc. Just nothing of big value.

I don't use them, but if I was in a stateroom with a couple kids, I would.

We travel with a small portable coffeepot...so the bag of Dunkin Donuts coffee; hair things to keep my hair up/back when exercising; travel sunhat (folds), receipts (if card number doesn't show), brochures, socks, underwater instant camera, wine bottle opener, anything that can keep visual clutter down is a great thing!

Archived