What toiletries/amenities can I expect on the Glory?

dopey1200

I have read that there are shampoo & body wash dispensers in the shower, is that correct? And what else can I expect to find? I am content to use whatever toiletries are provided as opposed to packing my own.

Is there is mini-fridge in an inside stateroom? If so, can it be used to store our own beverages?

Thanks!

I have read that there are shampoo & body wash dispensers in the shower, is that correct? And what else can I expect to find? I am content to use whatever toiletries are provided as opposed to packing my own.

Is there is mini-fridge in an inside stateroom? If so, can it be used to store our own beverages?

Thanks!

We have received bars of soap as well on our last two cruises. The other sample toiletries that you might get have been disposable shavers and some antacid samples, as well as some toothpaste samples. These are always changing as far as I know, so you can't count on them. You never know when they may be discontinued.

You'll have to bring whatever you need.

As far as the refrigerator is concerned, the cabins do have refrigerated mini bars and I believe they can be empties out by request. However, I have read on numerous threads that they take forever to get warm items cold and it's better to just chill your beverages on ice.

Thanks!

Yes, they have shampoo and body wash dispensers.

Thanks!

There are 'fridges in all the cabins on Conquest class ships. You can ask your cabin steward to empty the 'fridge as that's where the 'mini bar' stuff is stored...

The amenities in the cabins vary wildly... This is from my recent sailing on the Fantasy:

IMG_2800.jpg

and this is from my sailing on the Splendor:

IMG_2353.jpg

Archived