Pictures and Journal from Our Golden Princess Cruise

Linthorn

Thank you for taking the time to do so and to tell all of us it's out there!

Did you have any regrets about staying on the Lido deck? We're booked there for Easter (on the Golden) and are hoping that we won't regret getting a lower floor.

Wonderful review and website!

I know it was fun too but thanks for all your hard work putting that together and then coming here to share with us. I've bookmarked your site to refer others to who come looking for information about the Golden

Excellent work!

Awesome, Awesome!

Thank you for sharing. We are on the Golden in April of 2006 for our 40th. Just returned from the Caribbean Princess and enjoyed immensely.

Can't wait.

Enjoy your Holidays and Happy Sailing!:)

Linthorn,

What a gift you have for putting the electronic scrapbook together. I am on the Golden from 1-2 until 1-16. Your journal makes me even more anxious to get going! I am really hoping that I'll hear steel drums often..........that will be the 'icing on my cake'.

Thanks again for a great job!

My wife and I thank you for all your kind words. We had such a wonderful time on our cruise that it warms our hearts to share it with all of you.

I wasn't sure so many people would enjoy our little site. Many people have posted such wonderful detailed reviews of the ships and cruises. Since this was our first cruise ever, I read many of the postings here. Very informative. My approach was, to say the least, different. I hope those of you wanting information find a little something here, and I hope the rest just feel like you took a vacation with us.

If we give you just a taste of the excitement and joy we had, we have done our job.;)

Awesome pictures & descriptions from the Golden, we're leaving 12/12 from San Juan, & looking at

your pictures & descriptions has me even more excited to go now!!! Great job, thanks so much!!

Irish Rabbit,

Why not join us on the Roll Call boards for this voyage. Would love to meet you! Here's the site:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=2513113#post2513113

Perhaps there is some confusion, the Lido deck isn't a lower deck. In fact it is nearly the top of the ship. As a bonus, the Lido is where the buffet restaurant is. Makes breakfast easy.

Sorry - I missed a 'not' in my post. I know that Lido is the highest deck with cabins. I'm wondering if it will be inconvenient to be so high up.

We rather enjoyed it. We were so high that no one could look in our balcony (bonus). We did have to take the longest elevator rides (bogus). All in all we didn't mind very much. I don't think it matters. We found it to be neither convienient nor inconvienient. The elevators run well so there wasn't much waiting.

Apparently it wasn't as obvious to other people as it was to me (the web designer) that on the journal website if you click the pictures you get a larger version. They are 640 x x480 to be web-friendly, but they are larger than the thumbnails.

Thanks for all the kind words

Linthorn

Archived