Liberty of the Seas - LIVE 11 Apr 09

What day would you suggest missing the dining room in favor of portifino's or chops? I think they had a caribbean night, and that menu wasn't too appealing? Is the 2nd formal night on day 5? Glad you enjoyed your cruise, looking forward to our 2nd time on this ship (5/23/09)

Hey PH, I'll be sure to say hello to Priscilla in two weeks for you guys. Matt Yee is onboard so I think we'll visit the Schooner Bar a few times. :D

Thanks Andrea............I appreciate it..............if you need a pic,let me know..............I'll try to find out what bar she will be in then........

Hi..thanks for all of your great info and updates. Can you tell me where the ship docks in Puerto Rico??? Thanks so much

Kelly

It docks in Old San Juan, downtown....walking distance from the visitor's center and close to all the shops etc.

I was on the Magic the day both it and Liberty were docked in St. Maarten. I have to say that I was impressed with the Liberty's immense size. I was on a bus getting ready for a shore excursion when the Liberty was backing into her spot on the pier. The bus driver said he was surprised to see the Vision docked there since she was not scheduled. St. Maarten was hot that day, but it was still beautiful weather. We took a bus tour of the island, went to the butterfly farm, and stopped for some shopping in Phillipsburg. We also stopped in Marigot on the french side for about an hour and had breakfast at a bakery (yum). Glad you enjoyed the Liberty. Hopefully as much as I enjoyed the Magic.

Hi there, we are sailing on LOS on July 4. Which nights would you recommend us skipping the dining room and head for Chops and Portofino. I'm thinking Caribbean night, and one other. Thanks. Can't wait to sail.

Enjoy the rest of your trip

Hi Flacruiser

My wife and I are on the same cruise. Will be arriving Miami July 1, staying at the Intercontenial.

Annefran

Thank you for all of the information.

Archived