Butlers

ScottC4746

I posted this in another thread and realized it should have it's own thread.

I am thinking of going on Azamara for my first time. I saw on line the staterooms feature butler service. I have never had access to a butler in all my travels. What exactly do they do?

Scott, unless you are in a suite what you are getting is actually a glorified stateroom attendant. The "butler" cleans your room but you also have another attendant who actually does most of the cleaning. Your "butler" dresses differently to distinguish themself from the other attendant and handles any requests you might have during your stay.

Dan

the butler is nothing more than a guy in a monkey suit.

Well put. Our ``butler'' on our Journey TA was nothing more than a stateroom attendant in a tux and as far as we could tell, the service he provided was about the same as that of a stateroom attendant on the Millennium.

Well put. Our ``butler'' on our Journey TA was nothing more than a stateroom attendant in a tux and as far as we could tell, the service he provided was about the same as that of a stateroom attendant on the Millennium.

Hi cirpi - We had a Sky Suite on the Mercury with a butler and he did far more than a regular stateroom attendant. Were you in a Sky Suite on the Millennium or higher? After all, Azamara is touted as being somewhat higher caliber than Celebrity. If our butler on Azamara is anything like the one we've had with Celebrity, I'm a happy guy.

Sam

Sam

Sorry to say you are probably going to be disappointed - our sky suite on azamara had both a butler and senior butler, neither of whom were a patch on the butlers we have had on Celebrity

Archived