Stroller Recomendation....

my $.02

I have read many post's and it looks as if bringing a smaller stroller (umbrella type) for our 2 year old will be in order. We are looking for one that recline's for him to take naps's.

What are your experiences and what brand/model would you recommend?

We love our peg perego aria. It isnt an umbrella stroller but very similar. It only weighs 9 pounds, has full recline, full sunshade, snack tray and big basket underneath. It fits through the hallways, elevators and even the cabin door. When folded it fits in the closet doors perfectly on RCCL and Carnival (havent tried any other lines so not sure about other cabins). I know people also rave about Maclarens and Combi's. Really any stroller that is small/narrow has recline and sunshade will work fine.

Julie

I'll second that for the Aria. I bought ours for our 2.5 year old for Disney this past February and it was perfect - all the features as stated above, very portable and ample seating. I got mine for about $100.00

I've got a Combi City Savvy that I got just for our cruise for our 1 year old. It reclines, it has a shade on the top, and it folds up and then in on itself. And, it has a shoulder strap for dh. Google it -- I believe Target has them too.

I second the combi!!

the maclauren is nice as well but the combi helio has all the bells and whistles of a full size (except for basket size) as a full size. It has a detachable tray, full canopy for shade and a handy shoulder strap already attached so you can just put on shoulder when folded and go! full recline also.

We recently used our combi for flying and it was a breeze to check and unfold quickly.

I am torn btw which to take though...we are only going to one port and I feel the full size stroller would be more beneficial for lugging stuff and ds would be more comfy if he needed to take a good nap while we are out.

We just took a 2 year old on the Disney Wonder and my daughter bought a Graco Umbrella stroller that did recline and have storage under it. Folded up very compact and was easy to use. The child did fall asleep at dinner and was transferred into it where he slept easily for an hour and a half. (Then he was wide awake for the Pirate party)

I just went through this before my cruise last week. We took all the suggestions and research and went with the Maclaren Quest Sport. It is kind of expensive but it will be the last stroller you need. It has storage, reclines, manuevered through the decks like a champ. stored easy in our room. Matter of fact it is now our 11 month olds full time stroller.

Archived