Portrait Costs?

estherhead

I have a friend who is going on her first cruise next week (SOOOOO excited!) and she asked me how much pictures cost. I couldn't find my capers from last year, can anyone tell me how much the different sizes cost so she can budget it in?

Thanks,

Esther

The 8X10s are $19.99, and have to be purchased before any smaller ones can be bought of that photo.

The smaller size (is it 6x8?) was around $7, I believe. Hopefully someone else can confirm that for you!

Those were the only two sizes I remember them initially printing the photos in. Of course, they have photo packages to reprint your photo in several different sizes, but you have to buy the "original" first.:rolleyes:

AggieAstrosfan is correct ..... 8 x 10 are 19.95 and the 5 x 7 are $7.95

There are package prices offered once you buy the original photos. The photographers are exceptional- I'm not photogenic at all and always get wonderful cruise photos. We spent $350 in October at the Photo Gallery.

On the Elation last year they had a holiday special - they had one backdrop with a Christmas scene where if you purchased an 8x10 of that photo they gave you two smaller identical photos. But it was only that one backdrop and it was only for the second formal night. If they had a special for the first formal night, I missed it.

I loved our cruise photos - probably spent more than we intended, but there were no sitting fees and no obligation to buy. It was a great opportunity to have family photos done, especially on formal night. (It's not easy to get five people to dress in nice clothes all at the same time!)

Archived