Help with inserting images

South Palm Cruiser

Hello to all - I would like to make a post to the board, with photos in the body of the post as opposed to an attachment. The insert image tool allows me to browse to a url (http://) to upload the image, but not to my hard drive where it is stored. The attachment tool allows me to upload from my hard drive, but not as an insert to the body of the post. Thanks for any help.

Hello to all - I would like to make a post to the board, with photos in the body of the post as opposed to an attachment. The insert image tool allows me to browse to a url (http://) to upload the image, but not to my hard drive where it is stored. The attachment tool allows me to upload from my hard drive, but not as an insert to the body of the post. Thanks for any help.

It is a little inflexible - you can try to copy and paste into the body but that doesn't work for me most of the time. If you use the attachment tool it will put them at the bottom as thumbnails that can be clicked on and enlarged. You can also put them on Photobucket.com and you can then use the insert image file - linking to the address of the photo. Then you can put them in the body of the post where you want them.

Try uploading your pictures (transferring them from your hard drive to a website) to a site like Photobucket.com. You create an account and then choose what pictures from your computer that you want to upload. Once you upload a pic, they give you a list of links you can use to post your image on sites like CC. To put a picture in the body of a post here, you need to choose the link with the tag and then copy and paste it into the body of your post. Hope this helps! :)

Since we are on the subject..maybe you can help me with this one! :o

I have tried to create "lists" of CC members to post on to one of the threads for a particular cruise...I've tried Excel and Word and none seem to come out right??? So I have created the list in one of these programs and then tried to attach them in a "box" such as this one...and they come out looking long and weird...or I'm told the "file" is too big???

What am I doing wrong??? Any help would be appreciated with the presentation of lavish gifts (eg. left over Trivia items like luggage tags, pens etc! :D) LuAnn

Since we are on the subject..maybe you can help me with this one! :o

I have tried to create "lists" of CC members to post on to one of the threads for a particular cruise...I've tried Excel and Word and none seem to come out right??? So I have created the list in one of these programs and then tried to attach them in a "box" such as this one...and they come out looking long and weird...or I'm told the "file" is too big???

What am I doing wrong??? Any help would be appreciated with the presentation of lavish gifts (eg. left over Trivia items like luggage tags, pens etc! :D) LuAnn

Save it as a PDF then use the Manage Attachments button (below the post as you are typing into it) and then attach it to the post. It will then have a link that everyone can click on to show the page. I use this method to post my Excel spreadsheet in the Solstice Cabin Compilation Sticky thread.

Archived