Room Selection

cruisincory

The only ship that I have been on is the Inspiration. We stayed on the main deck near the center of the ship. We are getting ready to book our next cruise on the sensation. We have a choice of Main or Riviera deck, near the bow of the ship. Any suggestions as to which deck we should choose? Is there alot of noise toward the bow of the ship?:confused:

Also, we will be staying in a 5A, $$ kind of short this trip. All of the cabins on the main deck are at the very front of the ship. The Riviera Cabins are also near the bow, but there is a few near the center.

I would take the Riviera towards the middle... on our upcoming cruise, we had Main toward the front... we switched... now Rivera , middle... I have read that the noise is better on the lower levels.. ive never had a prioblem with noice either... and less "motion" toward the middle/aft

I was in a 1A at the very front of the ship. I had no issues at all. The anchor can be loud when you come into a tender port, but I wake up early anyway so it didn't bother me. Unfortunately the 5A's are only at the front. I think you will be fine. If you think it might bother you maybe an inside would be better.

Candi

I was in a 1A at the very front of the ship. I had no issues at all. The anchor can be loud when you come into a tender port, but I wake up early anyway so it didn't bother me. Unfortunately the 5A's are only at the front. I think you will be fine. If you think it might bother you maybe an inside would be better.

Candi

Ahh! Just the thought of no windows freaks me out!:eek: I believe we will go with R31. Thanks for the advise!

Archived