latitudes pin - how do you use it?

alkotik

We also heard about the discontinued pins. Very dissappointed! I emailed NCL about our pins we never got for the Jewel & Pearl and the ones for the Dawn next year, and received them in the mail this week. I think they are great to put on your beach bag or hat. Wish they were still giving them out. We have the Sky, Sun, Majesty, Dawn, Pearl, Jewel & Dream.

When you ask questions like this, no wonder NCL is eliminating the pins. We want our pins, we collect them and wear them whenever and wherever we want. Ditto for the ship models as well.

Seems to me the question was OK; it's the ANSWERS that should make NCL reconsider.:D

I guess the pins are not so memorable. I don't remember ever getting any, and I've been on five NCL cruises. Would I have qualified?

I throw them into a drawer and forget about them. My "people" will pleased with all the stuff I'm saving for them when the end has come....:D

Jingle

Me too. I try not to accumulate too much, but, someone is going to wonder why I saved some of the things that are in the drawer. :)

They are nice to collect, yes really! Each ship has a different pin and they can be worn in a lapel, on caps and hats, and if you use your imagination you may even come up with a new and novel way to wear them.

To answer another poster's question... we just got off the Spirit yesterday and our pins were in our cabin when we checked in, however, they used to give two sets and we only received one set.

I put the pins from our cruises on my NCL hat and wear it when we cruise... it is a great conversation starter, especially with crew members who see it and start looking for the pins from the other ships they have been on....

I am another who had misplaced some pins from previous cruises but when I emailed NCL they sent me all the pins I asked for....

Gee, I didn't realize they gave you 2 sets of pins. I thought I got one for my DS & one for myself. My DH never sailed before so he felt very left out:p

I wore mine on my lanyard, and have hopes of getting a pin from the Crown since that was my very 1st cruise;) I will try to contact NCL, but previously they referred me to some company they use in FL for their souvies. Especially since the Crown is no longer in the fleet, I think it's a collector's item I'd really like to have.

My DS bought a Bahamian flag while we were in one of the straw markets. One of the vendors was so excited to see him wearing it, she gave him a sea star for free!! He was very happy - and I'm mad at myself for not doing the same thing:rolleyes:

Archived