Do shops in Juneau stay open in the evening?

flamomo

Our cruise has us in port in Juneau from 2 - 10 PM.

We have a tour in the afternoon, and want time to wander around and maybe pick up a few souvenirs.

I imagine we could have dinner in a restaurant in Juneau if we want. Any ideas where's a good place that's not far from the pier?

yes, the shops will be open. the passengers are were they make their money and they stay open untill the passengers get onboard. i have only seen a few close at a normal time. but there were plenty of them with open doors to let me buy all the things i wanted to get :D.

Glad to know that, so we can plan, just in case.. We're going in Sept, so don't know if that'll make a difference. We're in port till 10 PM, but I doubt we'd want to shop till the last possible moment before we have to be back onboard.!

Glad to know that, so we can plan, just in case.. We're going in Sept, so don't know if that'll make a difference. We're in port till 10 PM, but I doubt we'd want to shop till the last possible moment before we have to be back onboard.!

sept will be a great time to pick up some great bargains in the stores. it will be at the end of the season and they have sales everywhere. i found good deals on the ship too at this time of year. have fun.

Archived