I need referral, please help

ccheng64

My husband and I plan to take a one night cruise trip from Vancouver to Seattle in May. We heard that Princess has a referral program that can save us $25 each. I think the referee will also get $ 25 for each person referred.

Can any one refer us?

The price I am seeing now is $47 (interior). Will it go lower? I found that it was as low as $39 last year just two weeks before the sailing day. I guess Princess doesn't give price adjustment?

Besides, can we use this $25 credit on any booking website? For example, cruisedeals. Com or cruisedirect.com? Or do we have to book though Princess website?

We are both first time cruisers. Thank you for taking time to read my questions. I really appreciate your help. :)

Princess will price adjust if you book and the price goes lower on their site.

As for the referral, from their site:

Question: How do my friends/relatives get their Referral Reward discount applied to their booking?

Answer: Upon successfully referring your friend/relative they will be assigned a customer ID number. At time of booking they will need to provide their customer ID number and their Referral Reward will be applied automatically. (This customer ID number will become their Princess Captain’s Circle member number once they complete their first cruise.)

So it sounds like you can use any travel agent as long as you give them your customer ID number (which will be your captains circle - repeat cruiser number).

Princess offers one night cruise? ? ?

Never heard of that. :confused:

Yeah, its the Star Princess. First it goes from San Francisco to Vancouver (2 days), then from Vancouver to Seattle for 1 day. From there, it goes to the inside passage for 7 day cruises.

I'm surprised it is worthwhile to Princess to do that, but I suppose any amount of passengers is better than none.

Princess offers one night cruise? ? ?

Never heard of that. :confused:

they have a few vancouver to seattle repositioning ones in may and september each year.

i'd like to do it, but it costs twice the cruise price for me to get to (or from) seattle!

i always thought it would be a great 'date'. dinner, a show, dancing and your 'hotel' for under $100 each. its a great deal!

Archived