MUTS question

stargazer

Can anyone who has recently been on the Emerald tell me what films are showing, we will be sailing on her on the 19th (Woowhoo only 6 more days to our cruise, only 5 more days til we leave) and would be interested to know this information in advance.

Thanks chrysalis, yes you did list some of them, just wondered if anyone else had a full list or if there have been any changes as I am not sure how often they change.

Thanks chrysalis, yes you did list some of them, just wondered if anyone else had a full list or if there have been any changes as I am not sure how often they change.

We also saw Ironman and Benjamin Button on our March 20 Emerald cruise.

I thought that I listed some on my live from thread, but here goes with a few of them....

Momma Mia, 7 Pounds, Australia, Life of Bees, Quantum ?(the latest James Bond)

Quantum Solace.

I was planning on watching Australia this week, on cable, but itf it might be shown on the ship, I certainly can wait.

I thought that I listed some on my live from thread, but here goes with a few of them....

Momma Mia, 7 Pounds, Australia, Life of Bees, Quantum ?(the latest James Bond)

Hi, thanks for the info. Were these same movies also on the TV in the room and also did you by any chance get FOX network to be able to see 24 or American Idol?

Thanks again, Marci : )

Hi, thanks for the info. Were these same movies also on the TV in the room and also did you by any chance get FOX network to be able to see 24 or American Idol?

Thanks again, Marci : )

Yes, the movies were also shown on the TV in the cabin, but no FOX.....so no 24 or Idol.

You can watch reruns of the old Love Boat series if hard up for entertainment:D

Yes, the movies were also shown on the TV in the cabin, but no FOX.....so no 24 or Idol.

You can watch reruns of the old Love Boat series if hard up for entertainment:D

That's why I plan on taking a half-doz or so DVDs to watch on my laptop if there's nothing to watch on the "big screen".

Archived