crossing today

hampshire

We are on a QM2 crossing today. Looking at the bridge cam I see that she is still at sea instead of being docked in Red hook. Anyone know if she is late for any reason.

No, but I'll find out soon as I have a friend disembarking today and coming to stay here.

Ted

We are on a QM2 crossing today. Looking at the bridge cam I see that she is still at sea instead of being docked in Red hook. Anyone know if she is late for any reason.

I was up before daylight and decided to check the web cam and the photo was exactly the same as it is now. Apparently, there is something wrong with the camera, as it should have been dark.

Have a wonderful trip.

Jeanne

No, but I'll find out soon as I have a friend disembarking today and coming to stay here.

Ted

Answering my own post, my German guest has arrived here on the Upper East Side at 9:30am via B61-F Train-M103. Ship arrived on time with 2500 pax - roughly 1400 UK - 450 US - 250 Germany. Also, 15 immigration officers on duty! better than JFK.

Ted

Archived